Guest blog by Stephanie Haywood, My Life Boost
During the pandemic, it’s incredibly important to avoid crowded places where you may contract the disease or spread it to others. But this doesn’t mean you have to put your health and fitness routine on hold. There are many great ways to work out at home! We’ve collected some resources to help you build your own at-home wellness routine, so you can stay healthy during this pandemic.
Design an At-Home Gym
- Look for ideas to help you build at your small gym.
- Don’t forget to add a little style to your workout space.
- You can also create your very own DIY yoga sanctuary.
- Save on activewear by using an Adidas coupon code.
Try Something New
- Try a quick outdoor HIIT workout you can do anywhere.
- Starting out with yoga? Look for some poses for beginners.
- Try a Pilates routine if you want to tighten and tone your body.
- Don’t hesitate to step up your bodyweight training.
- Kickboxing is a wonderful workout you can maximize at home.
Find a Source of Motivation
- Look online for motivation if you’re struggling to get going.
- Try to incorporate music into your exercise routine.
- Don’t rule out exercising with a virtual partner.
- Use apps to help you stay on top of your fitness routine.
While you may not be able to go to the gym or attend your regular fitness classes, nothing is stopping you from getting sweaty in the comfort of your own home. Exercising is a great way to pass the time while you’re stuck inside during the pandemic. Set up an inviting workout space, try some new exercises, and find a virtual workout buddy to hold you accountable. Staying active will keep you feeling your best!