Yoga is not just doing some exercise, it is much more. It is to expand your awareness, sharpen your intellect and enhance your intuitive ability.
— Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Tara’s yoga journey started in 2002 as a way to lose weight for her wedding. Little did she know it would have such a profound impact on her life and help her through each life transition – having children, changing jobs, starting a business, facing fears, and more. When asked what yoga is to her and why does she practice, she shares, “For me, it is a lifelong spiritual and physical journey that supports my self-care so I can be the very best version of myself for my family and most importantly, for myself.”
Fast forward to the summer of 2018 and Tara crossed a bucket-list item off by obtaining her 200-hour yoga certification through CorePower Yoga. She is trained in power yoga, hot yoga, and yin yoga styles and can lead guided meditation sessions. If you or your organization has an interest in private instruction, workplace programs, girls night out sessions or other events, please contact her here.
Join Tara for a yoga class!
- Note: These classes are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions in AZ.
- 12:00PM, Lincoln Family Downtown YMCA, Yoga Flow
- 8:30PM, Central Phoenix CorePower Yoga, CoreRestore
- 8:00PM, Old Town Scottsdale CorePower Yoga, Hot Power Fusion
- 8:30AM, Lincoln Family Downtown YMCA, Yoga Flow
- 11:00AM, Central Phoenix CorePower Yoga, Hot Power Fusion